“Thoughts rule the world.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
This quote pretty much sums it up doesn’t it? Thoughts truly do rule the world. They teach us, inspire change, and hold unlimited potential. I’ll be using this page as a place to post my own random thoughts, while also sharing interesting articles, pages, and links that strike my fancy and hopefully yours too! I’ll be asking for a lot of feedback here as well, so please feel free to comment, question, and get some conversations started. After all, what comes of a thought when it’s kept to oneself?
My “Food for Thought” Posts:
- 10 Things That Happen When You’re a Perfectionist
- Part II: You’re Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Part I: You’re Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Hey 2014! WHERE Did You Go? (A Pre-New Year Reflection)
- Eating Vegan in California
- Back in Action! Rockin’ Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Eating Vegan in Spain
- Eating Vegan in Aruba
- A Vacation, A Tragedy, & Lessons Learned
- Healthy Hangover Cures
- My Favorite Things: Vegan Grocery List Edition!
- Easy Vegan Baking Swaps
- Fit For Life: Clean & Lean
- Regarding New Year’s Resolutions PLUS a Cleanse Review
- Eating Vegan in Italy…YES it’s Possible!
- Vivere la Vita Italiana!
- Relax for a Delicate Few
- Restaurant Review! Life Alive: Urban Oasis and Organic Café
- The Power is in Positivity!
- But WHERE Do You Get Your Protein?!
- Books that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
- A Vegan Girl in an Omnivore World…
- A Note on Body Image