As if you died and went to HEAVEN…
A CHOCOLATE HEAVEN that is.
What can I say? Monday’s are rough. But that’s nothing a martini glass and a little bit (a lot a bit?) of chocolate can’t fix!
Don’t worry, you won’t be singing the hangover blues heading into work on Tuesday morning– there’s no alcohol in this sexy little number (unless you want there to be of course …but I’ll leave that up to you)
And the best part of this recipe? It’s GUILT FREE and SUPER EASY.
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 of a ripe banana (NOTE: I like to use a frozen banana for recipes like this because it thickens up the shakes so nicely. I always keep frozen bananas in my freezer for this very reason, or just in case I happen to have a craving for my “healthy ice cream” which I’ll post a recipe for very soon!)
- 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (depending upon how chocolaty you want your martini, I’d start with one tablespoon and add another if it’s not rich enough for you).
- 2 packets of stevia (or your choice of sweetener–feel free to adjust to your taste)
- 3 ice cubes
- A generous dollop of Soyatoo Whipped Cream
- Optional: A strawberry (for garnish), a small splash of vanilla, a dash of cinnamon, or some chocolate liqueur perhaps (I’m not lookin’!)